- Included Migration Support
- Multi-Layer Firewalls with Threat Detection
- Managed SSL Certificates by Let’s Encrypt
- Full SSD Storage
- Included CDN
- Active Performance & Uptime Monitoring
- Automatic Backups, Security Patches & Plugin Updates
- Highly-Available Object Storage
- Integrated WordPress-first CDN
All of this is included to ensure your business critical web servers remain available, secure, and operating at peak performance!
Our compute hardware is operated on the Akamai Global Cloud Network by Linode. This provides us with access to the most modern AMC EYPC processors in multiple geographical zones. We also leverage their highly-available Object Storage.
CDN Edge Addresses - Updated daily.
- Caches complex dynamic content with private cache and ESI support.
- Supports WooCommerce and bbPress.
- Automatically performs targeted purges based on WordPress events.
- Provides advanced Layer-7 DDoS protection.
- Under abnormally high traffic conditions, CDN-level reCAPTCHA kicks in to challenge non-Trusted visitors.
- Native HTTP/3 QUIC Support
|Seattle, WA||Dallas, TX||Newark, NJ||Vancouver|
|Portland, OR||Denver, CO||Charlotte, NC||Montreal|
|Fremont, CA||Chicago, IL||Atlanta, GA||Toronto|
|Los Angeles, CA||Kansas City, MO||Orlando, FL|
|San Diego, CA||Miami, FL|
Bandwidth Overage Fees do not apply to CDN; Online Services use Vendor Credits. 20 Credits = 1GB Bandwidth.
|Standard Plans||5GB / 100 Credits||Best-Effort queue priority|
|Premium Plans||1TB / 20,480 Credits||Expedite queue priority while credits last.|